Employee Referral Program • Rules of Participation
Every employee (aged 18 and over) of the Altano Benelux B.V. and of all associated veterinary clinics and veterinary practices in BeNeLux (see: https://altano-group.vet/en/clinics/) may participate in the employee referral programme and approach potential employees and recruit them for the Altano Group. Managing directors or persons involved in the selection and hiring process are not eligible for this programme. Working students and interns may not participate in the programme due to the short-term nature of their employment. Mini-jobbers and midi-jobbers are also excluded due to contractual salary limits.
It is possible to receive a referral bonus under the following conditions:
- The recruited person must not have previously been employed by or been an apprentice or trainee at the Altano Benelux B.V. or a veterinary clinic/practice belonging to the Altano Group. In this regard, the recruited person must be new to our organisation.
- At the time of application, the recruited person must provide notification that they have been referred to the group by an Altano employee. To do so, the applicant must fill out and submit the form entitled. This form must be signed by the employee who made the referral and submitted with the other application documents.
- An entitlement to a one-off, gross referral bonus of EUR 2,000.00 shall arise if the person recruited enters into an employment relationship with Altano Benelux B.V. or an associated veterinary clinic/veterinary practice that has the following characteristics.
- Full-time or part-time, permanent employment relationship with an average working time of at least 20 hours per week that is subject to social insurance contributions and is of unlimited duration.
- Full-time or part-time, temporary employment relationship as a veterinarian or veterinary technician with an average working time of at least 20 hours per week that is subject to social insurance contributions.
- 4 weeks have passed since the successful completion of the probationary period.
- The “Employee Referral Programme” form has been completed in full, correctly signed, and submitted along with the other application documents.
- The referring employee is in an unterminated employment relationship at the Altano Benelux B.V. or an associated veterinary clinic/veterinary practice in BeNeLux at the time the referral bonus entitlement arises.
In the event that one of the aforementioned employment relationships is established under the aforementioned conditions with less than 20 hours per week, the one-off, gross referral bonus shall amount to EUR 1,000.00.
The referral bonus shall be payable upon fulfilment of all aforementioned requirements and shall be paid out with the monthly salary that follows the due date in the form of a one-off special payment.
- The “Employee Referral Program” is currently limited until December 31, 2023. Applications received until this date will be considered.
- Should any provision of this agreement be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement.